MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Does it make sense to get a b-agile?

I've had a triumph as my umbrella/car stroller since DS was born about 5 years ago. I never really loved it as the basket was too small for anything when we were out at the mall. I have a double b-Ready that I use with both boys if we're out and about for long times, but I want to replace my triumph. I was think about just getting a b-agile because it's smaller for the car and I can hook my stroller board on it if DS1 decided he wanted to ride in the mall,etc. which will probably happen because he hates to walk. I don't want to spend a whole lot, but DS2 isn't even 2 years so we'll still need a lighter stroller for a few years. I love my b-ready it just takes up so much room to leave it in the trunk all the time and I don't like getting it in and out of the car for short trips because it's so heavy. Does it make sense to get a b-agile or should I try to find something else? Suggestions?

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

b-aigle has a pretty short seat back. you might look into a Valco Snap.
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by abh5e8 View Post
    b-aigle has a pretty short seat back. you might look into a Valco Snap.
    Really? We have a b-agile and took it to Disneyland to use with 4.5 yr old DS2 who hasn't really ridden in strollers for 2 years. He fit great in it and even fell asleep for over an hour. He's 41lbs and 43" tall.

Even though DS2 doesn't ride in it any more I plan to keep it if there's ever a baby #3. You really can't beat the fold and it's compactness is awesome!
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)