Piglet is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Diaper bag help please

I have bought the basics, so now onto the "extras" and a nice diaper bag is high on my list

Can anyone recommend something that fits the following criteria:

- smallish - I find that the bigger the bag, the more I put in and the less likely I actually have the things I need. I had a huge one with DS1 and when I had to change him at the mall one day, I discovered that I had 3 tops and no bottoms?!

- it would be nice if it attached to the stroller, but not a deal-breaker - I bought a BJ Versa and the basket is ginormous!

- can not be black on the inside - I can't stand the black hole effect

- no pattern on the outside preferred - understated is better, so a very minimal pattern is fine, but nothing floral or too wild

- stylish but easy to clean - I had a leather bag with DS2/DD and it was lovely, but didn't wash well, and all it took was a leaky bottle and subesequent clean-up for the whole thing to come apart

I was also debating just buying a wipes/pad/case and then just using a regular purse. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Piglet; 01-14-2014 at 04:20 PM.

Mommy to:

DS1 07/2001
    DS2 03/2005

DD1 05/2007

DD2 03/2014

lmh2402 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

i really love my storksak in moss http://www.diapers.com/p/storksak-olivia-champagne-23190?site=CA&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc_D&u tm_term=SZ-101&utm_campaign=GooglePLA&CAWELAID=1338631665&utm _content=pla&ca_sku=SZ-101&ca_gpa=pla&ca_kw={keyword}

just the right size. easy to wipe clean. not too diaper-bag-looking, IMO
    mama to my awesome sporty boy (4/09) , precocious little girl (7/12) , and loving doggies (10/05 & 1/14)