DS is 3 month old took about 4 naps. 2 30-minute naps in the morning and 1 longer naps about 3 hours and 1 30-minute nap before bed time. He can stay awake for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours max before he needs to sleep again. Here's roughly a schedule:

7-7:30 am wake time and BF
8:30 am start soothing him and usually I let him nurse and he'll be asleep few minutes later
9:00 am wake up from nap and play
10:15 am same routine, soothing, nurse, nap
11:00 am wake up from nap and play
12:30 pm soothing,nurse, nap
Around 1 he'll wake up to nurse again and continue to sleep until 2 pm then wake up to nurse again at 3 pm and continue to sleep until sometimes 4 or 4:30 pm
5:00 pm or a bit later soothing,nurse,nap for 30 mins
7 to 7:30 pm nurse and then go to bed
12:30 or 1 am nurse
6:30 am nurse

I don't know if his short 30-minute naps are actually considered a nap. He seems happy but He will yawn not too long after waking up. He will happily nap on a queen size bed we have in his room(not his crib) for naps and he has no problem sleeping in I his own crib at night from day 1.
Also with him waking up to feed in between the long nap, is that normal ? We are nursing about 8-9 times a day. He'll nurse from one side and burp him and will try to let him nurse the other side but most of the time he seems content and full already.

Just trying to figure out if this is normal or if there's anything I can do to lengthen his nap time. Thank you so much