Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Snow mom View Post
    My DS slept in his from birth to four months. We had the basic one and no issues with flat head.
    Same here, though I used a Boppy Noggin nest with it to avoid any flat head issues.
    Daniele
    mama to
    dd1 watching over her brothers and sister from Heaven
    ds1 13 years old
    dd2 10 years old
    ds2 6 years old
    Placenta Increta/c-hyst survivor

OP, I was also considering using a Rock n' Play for DS starting now, but my concern was that he would get used to sleeping on an incline and wouldn't sleep as well flat on his back once he transitioned to the crib. Not sure if that's a valid concern or just something I made up in my head . I ended up getting the Arms Reach Cosleeper (mini) and so far so good. I have the Rock n' Play in the back of my mind though if DS ends up showing reflux issues at all.
    DD 12/08
    DS 1/14

We used it from the start. Ds2 slept in there until about 3.5 months when it seemed like he just wasn't comfortable in there. We cosleep now. I wish I had one when Ds1 was little, since we slept in the swing and developed torticollis. Ds2 has a lovely round head, but he was in the rock and play only for half of the night (then I moved him into bed with me,).
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

flashy09 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have been doing the co sleeper, but the spit up problem seems to be happening again.....sopping wet hair, pools of puke, etc. Will move into the RNP tonight...
    DD1 9 yrs old 12/2011
    DD2 7 yrs old 01/2014

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2