Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath on the new Baby jogger stroller being out at the time they estimate. Their past track record indicates it will be out months after it was actually supposed to be released. Plus with it being an umbrella stroller, not sure how great it will be.
    I think it may be out close to on time because it's not a new stroller. It's just a rebranding of the Spanish stroller already available overseas, which gets good reviews from reputable sources. I would prefer a more full-featured stroller for a newborn, but it's an option that is sure to be lighter than the others on the market right now. I agree though, if you need something now I wouldn't wait for it because BJ is unpredictable with their releases.

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

wow, the NJoy umbrealla looks awesome. I just ordered the open box amazon warehouse green versa for 250 with fs. i've been pinning for it since i was preg with dd (and she is 8 months). I hope I love it. but, if not, I may check out the NJoy, especially if it comes this spring.
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2