TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default If I have a BJCM...

Is it worth it to upgrade to the BJCMGT? Our CM is a 2009 or 2010 model. It has taken a beating but is still in great condition and there is nothing wrong with it. We really don't need a new stroller at all. I just want one and I know I'll find some sympathy here.

So...
    I'd love a reversible but the Cruz isn't in the budget and I don't want something as heavy as the Versa. I could wait to see about the new BJ umbrella stroller, but there are some closeout deals on the GT right now. Are the wheels and adjustable handlebar alone worth it to upgrade?

The stroller is mostly used for suburban neighborhood walks, zoo/amusement park, mall, etc, not urban terrain or much off-roading.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

If the regular is working for you, I'd honestly just keep it.

However - the GT is AWESOME. If it had been available when we bought our stroller, I would've chosen the GT over the regular mini in a heartbeat!! We rented one (double) at Disneyland and it's got all the great things about the mini but with those 8 inch AT tires. It's AWESOME and would've been the perfect "one and only" stroller.

I don't know if this is possible - wonder if you can buy the GT tires and swap out the wheels on the regular mini? Maybe worth a call to CS to ask...cuz if that's possible I might do that!!

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    If the regular is working for you, I'd honestly just keep it.

However - the GT is AWESOME. If it had been available when we bought our stroller, I would've chosen the GT over the regular mini in a heartbeat!! We rented one (double) at Disneyland and it's got all the great things about the mini but with those 8 inch AT tires. It's AWESOME and would've been the perfect "one and only" stroller.

I don't know if this is possible - wonder if you can buy the GT tires and swap out the wheels on the regular mini? Maybe worth a call to CS to ask...cuz if that's possible I might do that!!
    The wheels are not interchangeable. I am sure BJ does that on purpose