Default Best stroller for running?

I want to start running with DD which stroller should I get? I have a Baby Jogger but of course the name is a misnomer since they say you shouldn't go running with it. Is Bob the way to go?

DD is 16 months old so there's no reason she couldn't be in a jogging stroller while I'm running right? It's just infants that aren't supposed to be bounced right?

Thanks!

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

i have a BOB Revolution Duallie and i LOVE it. have had it for at least 2 years. i don't even always use it for running, it's great to take kids to the zoo or some other big event that requires lots of walking. the only pain is having to pump up the tires of course. my dad is an avid jogger and when he would come visit he'd take the kids in it.

i assume you want a double jogging stroller? my ds is same age and while he rarely uses a stroller ( he most walks and rides his bike) he could not run with me for more than 10 minute or so it's just easier to have a double so i could run straight for 30 min or so. i like the flexibility of letting both kids get in and out.

HipMama is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

What Baby Jogger do you have? Some actually are ok for running. I think the most recommended is the BOB

mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Check out Mountain Buggy Terrain.

ebp913 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

The best joggers are the Baby Jogger Summit, BOB Revolution, and Mountain Buggy Terrain.
    Wild life with 3 under 3... Growing up too fast