Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Ok, I'm going to put in a big zappos order today. Some Cole Haan bacaras and maybe some of the 1 inch wedge ones too. And maybe those clunky silvery snakeskin ones (only to wear to the OR I swear! ), so I don't fall and bash my head wearing my Danskos. Actually, towards the end of my last pregnancy I couldn't even wear Danskos anymore cause my feet got so swollen and wide, hopefully these will be better.

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I also have the Cole Haan Air Bacara which I like but the last 2 months of pregnancy I just wore these http://www.crocs.com/crocs-mammoth-e...footwear-clogs and they were what I needed. Easy to put on and warm enough for CA winter.
    DD 1/11

Cole Haan Monica is a really comfortable shoe. They are my favorite shoe to wear to work. I got them for around $80 off amazon.
    DS 10, 5th grade
    DD 8, 3rd grade

I have several pair of Alegrias, including the style you linked to (albeit not in snakeskin). They are my most comfy pair of shoes by far. They are my field trip "uniform" and were incredible for Disney too. I love Alegria patterns but I have a quirkier style than most here.
    Last edited by MommyofAmaya; 02-08-2014 at 12:28 PM.
    ~C~

Mama to a curious daughter born in May 2006 and a persistent son born in July 2008.

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyofAmaya View Post
    I have several pair of Alegrias, including the style you linked to (albeit not in snakeskin). They are my most comfy pair of shoes by far. They are my field trip "uniform" and were incredible for Disney too. I love Alegria patterns but I have a quirkier style than most here.
    They do have some festive patterns. Owls! http://www.barkingdogshoes.com/newsh...revisited.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3