Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Well... I ended up looking at the Snap again and really dislike the single canopy. I decided to order the Zee 2012 to see how it compared (they didn't have any in stock) and just got it today. Putting it together didn't take long, but a pain (especially compared to the B-agile I had gotten a few months back). It definitely is not an easy-peasy fold or light weight to lift and put in a trunk. The locks are a pain to lock and unlock and they do need to be used to lift and stow... It is already back in the box and awaiting a UPS pick up for return. OH WELL!!! I do love the look and the push and the canopy was amazing! If I didn't need it for the exclusive purpose of travel, car and errands, it would be a total keeper!

Gonna probably go with the Snap Duo because ultimately it does have everything I need, just dislike the canopy and colors. Hopefully I can live with both of those things!

Thanks everyone for the advice :-)

ebp913 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MoeJoe View Post
    Well... I ended up looking at the Snap again and really dislike the single canopy. I decided to order the Zee 2012 to see how it compared (they didn't have any in stock) and just got it today. Putting it together didn't take long, but a pain (especially compared to the B-agile I had gotten a few months back). It definitely is not an easy-peasy fold or light weight to lift and put in a trunk. The locks are a pain to lock and unlock and they do need to be used to lift and stow... It is already back in the box and awaiting a UPS pick up for return. OH WELL!!! I do love the look and the push and the canopy was amazing! If I didn't need it for the exclusive purpose of travel, car and errands, it would be a total keeper!

Gonna probably go with the Snap Duo because ultimately it does have everything I need, just dislike the canopy and colors. Hopefully I can live with both of those things!

Thanks everyone for the advice :-)
    If it makes you feel any better, people seem to actually really love the single canopy because the kids can see each other and see out much better. The canopy isn't obstructing their views. I initially thought the single canopy kinda stunk but now that I've seen enough pictures, etc, I think I would actually choose the single canopy over 2 separate ones.
    Wild life with 3 under 3... Growing up too fast

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

What do you dislike about the single canopy? I am considering this stroller too, but haven't seen it in person yet, so just wondering.

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have the snap duo and thought I would hate the single canopy. I don't. If one kid needs shade both do. I have been in Florida for 3 weeks using it everyday and my 2.5 year old has not complained at all when the canopy is down. Often she requests for it to be down. Allows her to see her sister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for making me feel better about it! ;-)

I just need to wait for my amazon refund to order the Snap duo.

Thanks everyone for making me feel better about it! ;-)

I just need to wait for my amazon refund to order the Snap duo.
    Anything to enable.

Hurray I got my Snap Duo and I really like it!!! Thank you everyone!

Hurray I got my Snap Duo and I really like it!!! Thank you everyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2