Default Poultry pressure cooker recipes?

Amazon sent me a notice that they were going to cancel my instant pot order due to too long a time between ordering and shipping. Amazon had it in stock, though, so I got them to price match, and my instant pot is coming on Friday!!!

Now I need recipes! Please. Seriously, I'm begging!

We don't eat beef, pork, lamb-- just poultry and seafood for meat. I'm not opposed to vegetarian recipes, either. Do you have any recipes to share? Recommendations of cookbooks are good, too! We love Indian, Mexican, any flavors, really. I'd be so grateful for your help!

rin is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Wait, who sent you the cancelled order notice? Instantpot, or Amazon?

Quote Originally Posted by rin View Post
    Wait, who sent you the cancelled order notice? Instantpot, or Amazon?
    Amazon sent the warning that they were going to cancel my order, through them, to instant pot. I could have cancelled that order and re-placed one directly through instant pot, or I could order the instant pot from Amazon who had them in stock. When Amazon agreed to price match, I ordered it through them to get it sooner. Instant Pot was still estimating delivery around March 4th.

rin is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Gotcha, thanks. I placed an order directly through Instant Pot back in January, and wondered if I should be waiting to get it cancelled too!

I unfortunately don't have any great poultry/seafood pressure cooker recipes to share (yet), but I will be eagerly watching this thread. We also don't eat red meat at home.

Bumping because it's coming on Friday! Please help!