I'll openly admit that my PCP looks like Justin Timberlake. Ohhhh baby, it makes most of my doctor's appointments easy However, it's times like these that I regret having an attractive doctor, LOL.

I went to Disneyland this last weekend. Hopped into the hot tub at the hotel (non-Dis hotel), and almost immediately jumped out, as my legs burned instantly. I noticed a red, bumpy rash on my legs when I got out of the hot tub (seriously, sore muscles were worse than the burning on the skin at that point). I thought, "Oh, it's Disney rash. Interesting. I've never had it before; I didn't think it would be where my jeans covered, though!" After the hot tub, I took a shower in my hotel room, using my regular soap, before putting on clean, fresh jeans, and going back to the parks.

Now I'm back home, and I've got 2 very separate rashes going on, and wanting to try something (anything!) that could work before going to Mr. Yummy Doctor and moon him to show him one of the rashes!

So, rash #1: Red pimples on about 6 different spots on my lower legs, each about the size of the palm of my hand. I'm thinking folliculitis based on the itchiness, the pimple look, being in a public hot tub. But I'm seriously ready to cry from the itchiness. (It doesn't look like chicken pox--I get shingles on my neck, so I'm aware of that look/feeling.) I did shave my legs right before we started the vacation, so the hot tub was about 2 days after the shave. The bumps aren't like typical razor-bumps that would happen in other areas.

Rash #2: Red, flat, scratchy/rough rash on each rear-cheek and on my upper hip on the side. All 3 patches are growing (at least, according to DH, when comparing yesterday to today), irregular borders, about the size of the palm of my hand, maybe a little larger on one of my cheeks.

So far I've tried.... "intense moisture" lotion (thinking maybe dry skin component), Crabtree and Evelyn hand therapy (thought it might be soothing), prescription hydrocortisone ointment 2.5%, hydroxyzine (antihistamine pill). Nothing has seemed to help.

Any ideas of what else to try before having to drop trou in front of the cute doctor? (I'm thinking I may just call and ask for a female doctor for this, LOL.)