Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MZ Wallace Bags

Default MZ Wallace Bags

I NEVER should have clicked on all those MZ Wallace links in the last purse thread, because now I can't stop thinking about them!

So, do they go on sale? Show up at Nordstrom Rack? TJ Maxx? Are they really all that?
    Green Tea, mom to three

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Welcome . . .

1. Sign up for their emails on their site. They have random sales periodically. Last year in March they had a sale on toffee canvas bags. I got a great Jane, which was perfect for spring and summer.

2. They have sales in November through January and then again mid Summer. You literally just missed an amazing sale.

If you want black, they don't go on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindra178 View Post
    If you want black, they don't go on sale.
    And therein lies my problem.

This was an expensive discovery!
    Green Tea, mom to three

boolady is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Green_Tea, I'm with you. I never should have read those previous threads. I almost got one during the after- Christmas sale that by the time I decided which one I really wanted, it was gone. But, now I know to keep my eye out for a sale in March!
    Jen, mom to my silly monkey, 10/06

AmyZ is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Yeah, I'm drinking the Koolaid too.

You can always try calling a store if you want a particular style/color that looks like it sold out online. My friend just grabbed a Jane in a pink color (older color) that was supposedly sold out, but the store tracked one down for her... and it was half price!

Nordstroms has free shipping and returns if you don't like it... select models only.

I have a $25 GC, and I just can't decide what I want.
    Our string quartet is complete

lyt202 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

In addition to the MZ Wallace site and Nordstrom, try doing a search for smaller boutiques that carry the line. I bought a Jane from the MZ Wallace sale and liked the currant color so much I tracked it down at Flat of the Hill, a store in Boston that seems to have semi-annual sales. You have to monitor their Facebook around sale time and call the store but I got a really good deal on a Lizzy.

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

The magnet bags (black with red trim/pull tabs) were part of the recent sale. I got a Jane and love it. Maybe just the solid black bags don't go on sale?

They had a few black totes at Nordstrom Rack a week or two ago.

daisysmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Is Jane the favorite around here? I think I may splurge on a bag this spring, but I don't want it to be overwhelmingly large. My want is to have pockets and organization. I have a great Kate Spade patent leather bag that I love the look of, but too many times I am digging around (while driving) trying to find a slip of paper with a location I need to find, or my ringing phone, or my reading glasses, or my sun glasses. I generally don't carry shoes in my bag, but I often would love to have a book in there plus various glasses, phone, maybe tablet, etc. Would really appreciate your collective advice!

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

LOL i am getting intrigued here too!! i guess i'm starting to be more into nicer bags now that my kids are almost all out of the diaper stage (OMG!!). i don't need any more bags. but that baby Jane looks really cute. and that sapphire color is to die for. i wonder if the nylon bags are all that?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast