Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MZ Wallace Bags

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I've been really happy with my Jane. I like bigger bags so it works for me, but I'm sure many would fine it to be too big. The outside pockets are so helpful for keys, phone etc.

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by daisysmom View Post
    Is Jane the favorite around here? I think I may splurge on a bag this spring, but I don't want it to be overwhelmingly large. My want is to have pockets and organization. I have a great Kate Spade patent leather bag that I love the look of, but too many times I am digging around (while driving) trying to find a slip of paper with a location I need to find, or my ringing phone, or my reading glasses, or my sun glasses. I generally don't carry shoes in my bag, but I often would love to have a book in there plus various glasses, phone, maybe tablet, etc. Would really appreciate your collective advice!
    Jane is perfect for you. The pockets force organization. I also love the Hayley. If you are not a cross body person, then the Jane will be a better fit for you. I use the Kate for work.

Piglet is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    LOL i am getting intrigued here too!! i guess i'm starting to be more into nicer bags now that my kids are almost all out of the diaper stage (OMG!!). i don't need any more bags. but that baby Jane looks really cute. and that sapphire color is to die for. i wonder if the nylon bags are all that?
    That splurge thread had me ogling MZ Wallace bags too, but we are just about to return to the diaper bag stage... I keep thinking I could get one and use it is a diaper bag. Would that be blasphemy? I also like the Baby Jane.

Mommy to:

DS1 07/2001
    DS2 03/2005

DD1 05/2007

DD2 03/2014

theriviera is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm intrigued too! Which one do you think would make the best diaper bag?
    Mama to 3 awesome kids

meggie t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

The Kate is their diaper bag. Great bag!

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Now I want one! That Splurge thread has got me thinking....
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by theriviera View Post
    I'm intrigued too! Which one do you think would make the best diaper bag?
    Kate is the official diaper bag. Belle would be awesome too.

daisysmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I should have done this during their holiday sale. Oh well, perhaps by this summer sale. Thanks for the feedback

Where can I see these in person? I'm about to travel to an area with decent shopping. I live in the boonies, and I'm really hesitant to buy a bag online when I've never seen it in person.

daisysmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by 123LuckyMom View Post
    Where can I see these in person? I'm about to travel to an area with decent shopping. I live in the boonies, and I'm really hesitant to buy a bag online when I've never seen it in person.
    Nordstroms carries them, but our local nordstroms do not have them. On the nordies website you can search under the mz wallace bags and then type in your zip to find if a store near you has them. I think some higher end boutiques have them too. I haven't seen them in person that I recall. But on this board, I have agreed with the fashion sense of the posters here that like these bags so that's enough for me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast