Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MZ Wallace Bags

My Nordstrom doesn't carry them, nor does anyone local, so I ordered one from Nordstrom.com with free shipping/returns. I ended up returning the first one because I didn't care for the gold hardware on it, and ordered another one directly from MZ Wallace (no tax and free shipping!). I have the Hayley and I absolutely LOVE it.
    Green Tea, mom to three

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Tea View Post
    My Nordstrom doesn't carry them, nor does anyone local, so I ordered one from Nordstrom.com with free shipping/returns. I ended up returning the first one because I didn't care for the gold hardware on it, and ordered another one directly from MZ Wallace (no tax and free shipping!). I have the Hayley and I absolutely LOVE it.
    If I could get free shipping and return, I'd be fine! I'll look into that, and I'll see if there are any at the Nordstroms where I'm going. There have got to be some in boutiques in Palm Beach or Boca, right?

daisysmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I bit the bullet and bought a red Jane. I found it in a store in California and am having it shipped to me. It was on sale, maybe 10% off, but then had an additonal 20% off coupon for sale items. I think the store is Muse Ten. I don't have the link right here or the email confirmation but it was nice to get a little off. I think the red is bright, but right now, I wanted something other than black.

Quote Originally Posted by daisysmom View Post
    I bit the bullet and bought a red Jane. I found it in a store in California and am having it shipped to me. It was on sale, maybe 10% off, but then had an additonal 20% off coupon for sale items. I think the store is Muse Ten. I don't have the link right here or the email confirmation but it was nice to get a little off. I think the red is bright, but right now, I wanted something other than black.
    Ohh! Did you get that beautiful berry color? It's so pretty...seems more pink to me though but I'd love your thoughts on it when you get it.

I got to see a Kate in person today (finally!!) at a birthday party. It's definitely not as big as I'd imagined. The elastic pockets on each end look very handy, but not sure how I'd like those a couple of years from now when I'm (hopefully) not carrying funtainers anymore!

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge View Post
    Ohh! Did you get that beautiful berry color? It's so pretty...seems more pink to me though but I'd love your thoughts on it when you get it.

I got to see a Kate in person today (finally!!) at a birthday party. It's definitely not as big as I'd imagined. The elastic pockets on each end look very handy, but not sure how I'd like those a couple of years from now when I'm (hopefully) not carrying funtainers anymore!
    I use one bottle pocket for my umbrella, either wet or dry. I love how my files don't get wet while I am on the train. I use the other bottle pocket for my water bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindra178 View Post
    I use one bottle pocket for my umbrella, either wet or dry. I love how my files don't get wet while I am on the train. I use the other bottle pocket for my water bottle.
    What a great idea about the umbrella! Now you have me thinking about the other things I could use that pocket for. Hmmm.

And, if anyone is wondering about the new spring/summer colors that are coming out from MZ Wallace, someone on purse forum just posted a list of what's in their new printed magazine that you get in the box when you order a purse. The magazine isn't posted on their site yet, but looks like there will be tangerine with silver hardware, sapphire with silver, emerald with gold, all in a few different sizes/shapes. Hopefully they will get these things up on their website soon. I need a dose of spring since it was 21 degrees here last night, and that's not typical weather for us Texans in March!

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge View Post
    I did -- it comes tomorrow so will try to post. Nothing like more cold "spring" weather and snow to make me obsessed with these bags... the purseforum has a jillion threads on them.

It came today -- I really love it. It isn't near the red that I think the photo on the website makes it out to be... more of a wine color (burgendy or magenta) which frankly I like more, I was worried about a blaring fire engine red color and using it during the summer. This is a really good color though, really wine is the way I would describe it. I can't wait to test it out!

theriviera is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

perchance boutique is closing its doors.

http://perchanceboutique.com/shop/all/MZ-Wallace-Shop

mz wallace bags (current season) are 20% off with code VIP20.

i just ordered the kate in black. will be this baby's diaper bag. now i need to sell my 5 other diaper bags before this one arrives
    Mama to 3 awesome kids

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by theriviera View Post
    perchance boutique is closing its doors.

http://perchanceboutique.com/shop/all/MZ-Wallace-Shop

mz wallace bags (current season) are 20% off with code VIP20.

i just ordered the kate in black. will be this baby's diaper bag. now i need to sell my 5 other diaper bags before this one arrives
    Nice! I was deciding between the Navy Kate and the Seagull Belle for my baby's diaper bag, but the 20% off on the Belle helped me make up my mind!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast