Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by OKKiddo View Post
    I just pulled the trigger on Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment and Deep Wrinkle Night Cream along with the Yes to Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub and NOW Solutions Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer AM Fine Line Smoothing and Repair Cream. The Yes to Blueberries with SPF didn't get very good reviews (said it was white, thick, and some even said blueish). One review referenced the NOW cream and the reviews on that were pretty good. I can't believe how much stuff parabens are in!
    Wow, can you update with how you like all of these once you have been using them for a few weeks?
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

OKKiddo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
    Wow, can you update with how you like all of these once you have been using them for a few weeks?
    Well, it's been a couple of weeks and the product says you'll see improvement in 8 days. I do, I definitely do! My forehead has fewer deep wrinkles, my crows feet that were showing up around my eyes aren't visible anymore (shrunk them quite a bit). And every single one of the items smells fantastic and yummy!

The grapefruit scrub gets all of my make up off without making me feel like I've scraped my face off, and it doesn't burn or sting (but again smells so yummy I usually get the munchies, lol).

The Yes to Blueberries Deep Wrinkle Night Cream is thick and it's not an oily type moisturizer. And don't use the whole pump, it's about 2x what you need (and I'm always generous when I put moisturizer on)!

The Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment goes on easily and really moisturizes (thinking I might use this for the morning too, I really do get dry skin around my eyes). It only takes a tiny, tiny bit to go a long way--definitely not the full pump.

I only had a problem once, the first time I used it, with the NOW Solutions Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer. I guess I didn't carefully shake it or mix it and when I put it on I had red, raised hives on my face. I had to use my rosacea meds for 2 days to get rid of the redness and then I started all over to make sure it wasn't a combination of cleanser and moisturizer that caused it. I had no problem the next time I went back to it and just make sure I shake it and squeeze the tube really well. It isn't an oily type moisturizer, it's thick and it does leave me feeling like I have something on my face. That's the only part I'm not thrilled with.

JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by OKKiddo View Post
    Well, it's been a couple of weeks and the product says you'll see improvement in 8 days. I do, I definitely do! My forehead has fewer deep wrinkles, my crows feet that were showing up around my eyes aren't visible anymore (shrunk them quite a bit). And every single one of the items smells fantastic and yummy!

The grapefruit scrub gets all of my make up off without making me feel like I've scraped my face off, and it doesn't burn or sting (but again smells so yummy I usually get the munchies, lol).

The Yes to Blueberries Deep Wrinkle Night Cream is thick and it's not an oily type moisturizer. And don't use the whole pump, it's about 2x what you need (and I'm always generous when I put moisturizer on)!

The Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment goes on easily and really moisturizes (thinking I might use this for the morning too, I really do get dry skin around my eyes). It only takes a tiny, tiny bit to go a long way--definitely not the full pump.

I only had a problem once, the first time I used it, with the NOW Solutions Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer. I guess I didn't carefully shake it or mix it and when I put it on I had red, raised hives on my face. I had to use my rosacea meds for 2 days to get rid of the redness and then I started all over to make sure it wasn't a combination of cleanser and moisturizer that caused it. I had no problem the next time I went back to it and just make sure I shake it and squeeze the tube really well. It isn't an oily type moisturizer, it's thick and it does leave me feeling like I have something on my face. That's the only part I'm not thrilled with.
    Thanks for posting! I am just seeing this now.
    So would you recommend all of these products?
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

OKKiddo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Definitely the Yes To products. I'm not fond of how thick and white the NOW foods cream is--it takes a lot of rubbing in to get it to absorb.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2