Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

what time do they go to bed? sometimes DH and I get busy right after they go to sleep when I have some energy. the kids are also old enough to be on their own a little in the am especially when they wake up early
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

"Hey kids! it's so nice outside. Why don't you guys go enjoy the trampoline?"

" do you want me to turn a movie on in the playroom."

"If I rented a redbox movie, which one would you want."

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

This whole thread is reminding me of a very awkward blog post I read on the topic last year. http://birthingbeautifulideas.com/?p=5977

JanBaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hillview View Post
    what time do they go to bed? sometimes DH and I get busy right after they go to sleep when I have some energy. the kids are also old enough to be on their own a little in the am especially when they wake up early
    Usually they are sleeping by 8:15, sometimes 8:30. I think you are right about making an effort RIGHT after they go to sleep otherwise it's too easy to get sucked into other things and it's 10:00 before you know it. That's probably going to continue to be our best bet although I told DH last night about meeting in the laundry room during DS's next weekend nap and his eyes lit up like saucers.
    DD 1/2009
    DS 12/2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2