Default Atlantis 1st week in March?

I've never been to Atlantis, but I think the children would love it. They adore aquariums! Would you go the first week in March, or will it be too cold?

I went in March, it was GORGE!!! Loved it there. We went w/o our kids, but def will be going back there with them one year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Candyshop1999 View Post
    I went in March, it was GORGE!!! Loved it there. We went w/o our kids, but def will be going back there with them one year!!
    That's great to hear! I want to make sure it'll be warm enough to swim in the ocean. I've had some bad luck with very cold Florida vacations, so I get nervous!

We swam in the ocean there the first week in December and two other times in November and it was perfect! We're used to it being a little colder since we spend a lot of time on NE beaches, but it was great for December in the Bahamas. They had experienced a cold front lasting about a week right before we got there, so we lucked out. I think March will be perfect! We have family who go every spring break and they've always had great weather for swimming. Have fun!!

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We love Atlantis! The pools are so awesome you probably will not swim in the ocean much. But they do have a nice little beach. But the pools are incredible, and I am normally more of an ocean person than a pool person. We went in October and the weather was perfect.
    DS age 9

Thanks, guys! We ended up deciding to visit my aunt in Delray Beach, FL instead of going to a resort. She's had a rough time lately, so we're bringing her grandnephew and grandniece joy.

I do want to go to Atlantis one of these days. It's good to know it stays pretty warm. I hate taking warm weather vacations and being cold!!!!