Default Britax B-Agile vs Graco FastAction Fold Sport Click Connect Travel System

I'm trying to decide between the Britax B-Agile vs Graco FastAction Fold Sport Click Connect Travel System. Any recommendations? The Britax is on sale for $244 today vs $279 for the Graco. I'm concerned with the recent recall on the B-Agile. But, there's a repair kit and it seems to be from user misuse anyway. Britax sale is only on black version. Living is Southern California, worried about the heat but also street visibility of all black. Weight of stroller is 16.5 for the Britax vs 21.5 for the Graco. Car seat is 9.8 vs 7.5.

ebp913 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Britax all the way. Graco strollers are garbage.
    Wild life with 3 under 3... Growing up too fast

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Another vote for the Britax.

Britax. I recently got the new b-agile for a trip and I thought it was fantastic.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Piglet is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I would vote for Britax over Graco strollers in a heartbeat, but... travel systems are not the be all and end all. Make sure you have a carseat that works for you and then get a stroller that works for you. The carseat is the lifesaver (literally). It has to fit your car and your baby. The stroller - you have a ton of options and they will often times take a carseat no problem.

It does happen that the Britax carseat and the Graco carseat are both excellent, so at least you are doing well on that front, but still make sure that the carseat that comes in the travel system is the right one for you.
    Last edited by Piglet; 02-12-2014 at 04:03 PM.

Mommy to:

DS1 07/2001
    DS2 03/2005

DD1 05/2007

DD2 03/2014

Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm cheap, which is why I'm here. I can get the 2014 Britax in black or the 2013 Britax in red. Does color and model year matter much in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by oxinferno View Post
    Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm cheap, which is why I'm here. I can get the 2014 Britax in black or the 2013 Britax in red. Does color and model year matter much in this case?
    I don't think so. Gender neutral colors like black and red are equally good for resale. I would go with Britax all the way. I have a B-Ready and it is a great double.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Well, carseat will expire, so might want to go with new if all else is equal.

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

Another vote for Britax. You do not want a Graco stroller. FYI, today I saw on albeebaby a deal on the b-agile with the infant bucket seat. Here's a link: albeebaby.com/britax-b-agile-b-safe-travel-system-red.html

meljc is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

We're also in SoCal and our City Mini is mostly black. No complaints about heat from DS in 2.5yrs. Does the B-Agile have the option to open to mesh in the back?