Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by *newmomma* View Post
    I got one at the Rack today too! The only difference I can see is that it doesn't have a pocket on the front. The tag has the number: WBS55891RK and Dept 164 compare at price $68, $29.97

Sooo cute! The front is a slightly different material than the back, which feels like a super soft cotton (but is really a rayon/spandex mix).
    I bought both the Nordstrom Rack and Nordstrom versions of this shirt and like both, but found that the NR version is a little more fitted and the Nord version is more oversized along with some other small differences. I like them enough to keep both.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Talking me out of a $90 blardigan is a good thing. Keep 'em coming ladies.

So, to totally hijack, what color in this wrap would be a good versatile color? I have enough "toppers" in black and grey so I'm staying away from the standard "neutrals." I envision mostly wearing this to work (pants are mostly black, grey, chocolate, camel, navy, with a pair of teal and a pair of fuschia) or with dark denim on the weekend. I tend to look best in jewel toned tops. http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bobeau-a...ome_page.HP-RR
    Just wanted to update that I receive the Bobeau wrap last week and I love it. I wore it last week w jeans for a long car commute for a work project and am wearing again today in the office with dress pants and ballet flats. I like it equally opened and buttoned. The material is so so soft that I can't stop touching it. Sweatshirt material in the inside but the yummiest smoothest feel on the outside too. I machine washed and lined dried and it worked great.

I went with a petite med because reviews said the arms were narrow. I'm usual a sm or sz 6 on top. Definitely doesn't cover the butt fully so not something to wear with leggings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I machine washed and lined dried and it worked great.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just got one of these very gently used from Ebay for $24 Didn't want to splurge for a brand new one but wanted to try it out. It just came today and there is some very slight pilling but it is super soft and cozy. Mine says dry clean only though, did yours say hand wash or dry clean? I hate paying to dry clean stuff, so don't own many dry clean items and wouldn't have bought had I known it was supposed to be dry cleaned Mine is the taupey brown color, not my first pic for color (love the blue you have in the pic!), but I just wanted to try it out.

Mine says hand wash and dry flat. I chose to machine wash gentle. No way I have the patience to hand wash something that size and thickness.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Mine says hand wash and dry flat. I chose to machine wash gentle. No way I have the patience to hand wash something that size and thickness.
    If you have time, could you let me know the fabric yours is made of? Mine says 68% polyester, 27% rayon, 5% spandex. Just curious if yours is same/similar and if I could get away with doing a handwash cycle on my front loader and air dry flat, or if it truly should be dry cleaned. I don't want to ruin it experimenting, as I do like it and its super cozy!

Default Pinterest Told Me To blardigan copycat!

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    If you have time, could you let me know the fabric yours is made of? Mine says 68% polyester, 27% rayon, 5% spandex. Just curious if yours is same/similar and if I could get away with doing a handwash cycle on my front loader and air dry flat, or if it truly should be dry cleaned. I don't want to ruin it experimenting, as I do like it and its super cozy!
    Mine is 63% poly, 34% rayon, 3% spandex. I'd say that's close enough. The tag says hand wash, line dry, cool iron. IIRC there were a few questions posted on Nordstrom's page asking about cleaning because some said dry clean and others didn't. I think the Nordstrom response was that hand wash was ok.

Thanks Wendibird! I'll give it a try and hopefully it will all turn out good. I know I'll wear it more if I don't have to worry about always dry cleaning it!

mjmamma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

GP, I love that Lucite pendant! I need a cheaper copycat of that..
    SAHM Mamma to 4

mom2binsd is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I got dark gray in petite small, it's perfect, I'm 4'11" and now wear a small in most tops. I love it and may get another color. Thanks for enabling me wendibird!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5