Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I have the black shirt from her blog (and your outfit) and I love it. I ordered more colors. I just got the blardigan too!

Has anyone found or seen one at the nordstrom rack? This sounds like the perfect attire for a looooong day in a cold hospital next Tuesday. I won't have time to have it shipped before then.

niccig is online now Clean Sweep forum moderator

I just showed DH the nordie pic and said I wanted it for Mother's Day...he wanted to know if it came with the bra and panties..sure DH if you want .... I want the black shirt too.

goldenpig is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Cool! I love having multiple BBB twins! I nominate this blardigan as the Anthro green cocoon poncho for 2014!
    LOL, Nicci!
    BTW I already have the same black Pleione shirt in white, hot pink and pony print too. It's great for hiding mommy tummy!
    Party of five!
    Double big sister
    Big brother
    Little brother

joules is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

LOL. I just looked up the black Pleione shirt you guys are referring to. I also bought that for my mom for christmas, but I got it in a deep purple. I might have to get one for myself too. It looks really nice on! She kept that one.

GP, I always love your outfits and posts!
    DS1 - 03/10
    DS2 - 02/12

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

You are too funny! love your copycat look. I got the black blardigan on ebay and I do really love it, especially at the bargain price. I do wish I had gotten the ombre....I feel like it looks a little more put together for out of the house wear. I definitely need another one. I have worn it way too much. There are some good deals on ebay if anyone is hesitating over the price. I have been checking her blog several times a week, I love it. Unfortunately we don't have a Nordstrom so I haven't been able to check any of her items out in person. I really want the Callisto Tiara wedges she picked as a summer must have. I am kind of looking for a deal on those.

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I want to be a lemming! Cute and fab? Sign me up!
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I love these wraps too! I bought two of them during the Gifting Grace madness a couple of years ago. Also copying your copied outfit, GoldenPig!
    DS age 9

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Ooh, this is dangerous. I've held off on the blardigan so far but I'm tempted because it seems perfect for the winter that will never end.

I caved on the tangerine shoes she just posted.
    http://m.nordstrom.com/Product/Detai...ategoryid=null

The post: http://pinteresttoldmeto.blogspot.co...-here-for.html

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

For those with the pleione blouse, how does it wash? One of the reviews said it requires ironing and recommended dry cleaning. Ds2 seems to think I'm a human napkin so I'm strictly buying easy wash items right now.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast