Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    nupe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Um this never happens, but I've been sporting the Blardigan look and never even knew it! Mine is tan/brown/pinkymauveish ombre from last year or the year before by Prana. Great with denim or tan jeans. Or the brown jeggings from Costco!

It looks like this: http://www.rockcreek.com/prana/gabby...mens/27068.rc#.
    Last edited by nupe; 02-17-2014 at 12:38 AM.
    Nupe
    DS1 2004
    DS2 2007

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Any thoughts on how the blardigan would fit on the vertically challenged? I'm 5'2" on a good self-esteem day.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Any thoughts on how the blardigan would fit on the vertically challenged? I'm 5'2" on a good self-esteem day.
    I'm tall, so take my opinion with that in mind, I think it wouldn't look so cute. I'd think it's hit you below your knees and cut you off.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Quote Originally Posted by nupe View Post
    Um this never happens, but I've been sporting the Blardigan look and never even knew it! Mine is tan/brown/pinkymauveish ombre from last year or the year before by Prana. Great with denim or tan jeans. Or the brown jeggings from Costco!

It looks like this: http://www.rockcreek.com/prana/gabby...mens/27068.rc#.
    I have this one too. I got it 2 years ago from REI and it was a staple last year during my pregnancy. Mine is black and grey ombré. I wear it with leggings and boots. It's pretty heavy though so it gets warm when I'm inside, and I never can find the right shirt to wear under it. When I was pregnant it was easier because all my maternity tops were longer so I didn't have to worry when I took it off, my legging'd butt was still covered.

lovin2shop is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Wendibird, the height issue is making me hold off on ordering this again. I'm 5"3 and it was quite long on me. Still tempted to reorder in the ombré, but I'm unsure because of the length. Wish I took pictures before sending the other one back!

goldenpig is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm only 5'5", so I'm not tall myself. I think one of the members on the other forum said she tried it on but didn't buy it because she thought it was too long. I don't know how tall she is, but maybe 5'1" or 5'2"?
    Party of five!
    Double big sister
    Big brother
    Little brother

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I am 5'5.5" on a good day and I feel like it is almost too long on me. I am wondering if it stretched a bit...I think I hung it to dry. Next time I will dryer it or flat dry. I wonder if the one mile cardigan might be worth trying if you are more petite. http://www.whatshebuys.com/brands-ba...foot-lite.html Not the same look, but the same cozy fabric.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Talking me out of a $90 blardigan is a good thing. Keep 'em coming ladies.

So, to totally hijack, what color in this wrap would be a good versatile color? I have enough "toppers" in black and grey so I'm staying away from the standard "neutrals." I envision mostly wearing this to work (pants are mostly black, grey, chocolate, camel, navy, with a pair of teal and a pair of fuschia) or with dark denim on the weekend. I tend to look best in jewel toned tops. http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bobeau-a...ome_page.HP-RR
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

goldenpig is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Talking me out of a $90 blardigan is a good thing. Keep 'em coming ladies.

So, to totally hijack, what color in this wrap would be a good versatile color? I have enough "toppers" in black and grey so I'm staying away from the standard "neutrals." I envision mostly wearing this to work (pants are mostly black, grey, chocolate, camel, navy, with a pair of teal and a pair of fuschia) or with dark denim on the weekend. I tend to look best in jewel toned tops. http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bobeau-a...ome_page.HP-RR
    I would go with the Heather Creekside.
    Party of five!
    Double big sister
    Big brother
    Little brother

nupe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
    I have this one too. I got it 2 years ago from REI and it was a staple last year during my pregnancy. Mine is black and grey ombré. I wear it with leggings and boots. It's pretty heavy though so it gets warm when I'm inside, and I never can find the right shirt to wear under it. When I was pregnant it was easier because all my maternity tops were longer so I didn't have to worry when I took it off, my legging'd butt was still covered.
    I think I got mine from REI.com too! I'm 5'3" and I think the length of this one works great for me!
    Nupe
    DS1 2004
    DS2 2007

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast