hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default anyone stayed at Cap Juluca?

Any reviews you can share? It is top on my list right now for out 10 year. TIA
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

arivecchi is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I've stayed there with DH and it's our favorite hotel ever. I think we had a junior suite and it was huge (with a rooftop terrace). It's slow paced, the beach is very calm and pretty and the food is great. We loved the afternoon tea service!
    Last edited by arivecchi; 02-18-2014 at 02:13 PM.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

DH and I stayed there and had a wonderful time. At the time we were looking for an island that would make us relax (if there's a mountain, DH feels compelled to climb it) and Anguilla did just that . We did snorkel, sail and DH did some wakeboarding (all accommodated by the hotel) but most of all we recharged. The service was impeccable and very unobtrusive. The food at CJ was wonderful but we did leave the resort to eat a few times and were always pleased with our meals (I remember Blanchard's in particular). We had a Villa with a private pool which was nice when we wanted escape the beach sun or swim at night to cool off. I would highly recommend it for your 10 year trip!