Thread: which alarm

lil_acorn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default which alarm

Any recommendations for a bed wetting alarm to use? I think it's time to get cracking with this.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Malem. Swear by it. Best $100 ever spent. We did the basic 1 tone alarm with vibrate function. I didn't see a need for a variety of different tone types.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

missym is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

We're also loving the Malem. We bought one with selectable tones and it has been nice to change it if she seems to be getting used to the sound - though not necessary as WE certainly don't sleep through any of them!
    Missy
    Mom to DD1 '03 and DD2 '05

We have the WetStop3 and are happy with it. It is really sensitive to any moisture, so if you touch it after washing and drying your hands, it goes off. You can do audio alarm, vibrate, or both.
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

Malem (most basic model)--I wish I hadn't waited until DS was 6 to get it! I want to say it took us 3 or 4 days, which made me think we could have done it much sooner...
    Sharing advice/encouragement for homeschoolers at Homeschooling for Normal People