Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bra question

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have the small rib cage/big boobs ratio issue - I am a 28DD. Because of my weird sizing I have to buy online, and I use breakoutbras.com. Their CS is REALLY helpful. I have a Freya bras. They are these:

http://www.breakoutbras.com/product/...Underwire-Bras
    http://www.breakoutbras.com/product/...Underwire-Bras

They're great and were picked for me based on my "less mass on top" issue (i.e. really floppy boobs). They have more side coverage than I was used to (I used to wear 32B bras - I was SO in the wrong size!) but they do not irritate at all so I'd say if it's irritating after a couple of wears, it won't get better.

ahisma is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    The Her room quiz took a while and to see your results you have to give your email. I suppose I could have given my spam email address but I wasn't thinking...I was just annoyed at the time waste. Just an FYI before anyone else does it.
    It does, but the results were really helpful IMO. They explained the nuances of bras in a much better way than I've seen done before - online or through personal fittings. Incidentally, one of the recommended bras is one that I own and find fits the best, so it was at least anecdotally accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    The Her room quiz took a while and to see your results you have to give your email. I suppose I could have given my spam email address but I wasn't thinking...I was just annoyed at the time waste. Just an FYI before anyone else does it.
    They also send you a coupon for 10% off and the results of the quiz, so you can reference it again. Most of the bras I considered were at least $65 apiece, so 10% off could be helpful!
    Green Tea, mom to three

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3