Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bra question

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I love my Wacoal bras!

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Another vote for Chantelle. 3286 is my fav style with 3386 being a close 2nd.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Still trying to decide... Nordstrom will take them back even if I have worn them a few times, right? I would definitely be exchanging for something else.
    Green Tea, mom to three

KLD313 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Tea View Post
    Still trying to decide... Nordstrom will take them back even if I have worn them a few times, right? I would definitely be exchanging for something else.
    If you can figure out if it's comfortable it's probably not. That's how I was with the Natori. I would put it on and think well it will feel better once I wear it but it never did. That's how I ended up with the Wacoal.
    DD 9/10
    DS 8/12

Quote Originally Posted by KLD313 View Post
    If you can figure out if it's comfortable it's probably not. That's how I was with the Natori. I would put it on and think well it will feel better once I wear it but it never did. That's how I ended up with the Wacoal.
    I think you're right.
    Green Tea, mom to three

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The wires may be too wide - many brands have them too wide for me (32f/ddd so big boobs small ribcage) so I stick with wacoal and chantelle now. I also cannot wear any molded bras at all - all 3 part aka cut & sewn for me. The wacoal alluring is a really great bra that doesn't show through with the seams. Her room.com has a great quiz that really breaks down breast shapes and recommendations.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Thank you, legaleagle, for that awesome site! I want to spend more time figuring out my perfect bra!

Update - went back to Nordstrom tonight. Another sales associate confirmed that my measurements were correct and felt that the bras I had purchased fit well. I tried on every single Wacoal and Chantelle bra in the store. The cups on Chantelle bras don't fit me well. They gape at the top. The straps on the Wacoal bras are too wide and slip off my shoulders. We tried bigger cup sizes with smaller bands, but I really need a 34. 32 is too tight. So, I am back to Natori, which definitely fits the best of all the brands I've tried. The sales associate felt that my petite frame combined with my cup size means that I am just going to have to get used to a bra with more coverage and that there might be an adjustment period.

I will take the herroom.com quiz and see what they say!
    Green Tea, mom to three

ahisma is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle View Post
    Her room.com has a great quiz that really breaks down breast shapes and recommendations.
    Thank you! I just used their tool and now understand why the only bra that I've found that fits does fit. Now I know what to look for, I've been driving myself mad trying to understand why I can't find more than one bra that fits.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

The Her room quiz took a while and to see your results you have to give your email. I suppose I could have given my spam email address but I wasn't thinking...I was just annoyed at the time waste. Just an FYI before anyone else does it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast