♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default butterfly-themed birthday party supplies @ Dollar Tree!

just figured i'd post in case anyone is planning a butterfly-themed party for their DD.

DD will be turning 3 in a few weeks and told me she wants her party this year to be "butterflies". i've asked her multiple times and she kept saying she wanted that. so i searched online and found this collection
    http://www.dollartree.com/catalog/se...erfly+birthday

so on my lunch break i went to a local dollar tree and they had pretty much all this stuff, plus other stuff (butterfly wings, butterfly wrapping paper, butterfly headband, butterfly hair clips, etc). they had mylar balloons too. I think i spent $25 total for all the decorations plus favors for her party which i think is pretty dang good! i spent sooo much more for DS's party that i had to order online (or DD's party last year where everything was Dora).

babyonway is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Super cute stuff. Maybe I'll subtly persuade DD to have a butterfly party
    Mama to my sweet lil girl (Summer 2010)

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I LOVE the dollar store for party supplies if they have a generic theme that works! It is SO MUCH CHEAPER than anywhere else! I remember how shocked I was the first time I went in for birthday supplies.

Hooray for butterflies, LOL.

eta: just clicked on the link and we totally used those (balloons, cups, plates, napkins) for one of the girls' bday parties! I still have a few leftovers in the pantry

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I used those for DD's fairy party as she was happy with anything pink and nature themed for fairies

That's the stuff we used for DD1's party this year. I love the dollar store mylar balloons.
    DD1 Jan '10
    DD2 Jan '12

I've used those supplies for 2 years for dd.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)