Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by ourbabygirl View Post
    Yeah, LE has some cute ones this year... I especially like the ones on the models in the catalog- there's a l/s navy blue & white striped one, and a white floral one shown w/coral bikini bottoms. They look more sleek than some s/s mock neck ones I've bought from LE in the past. Friends & Family going on now until the 25th, I believe (check website to be sure, & for codes).
    I've been eyeing the same two LE rashguards! I like the Athleta ones too, but the LE ones are a better price point so I think I'll start there. Thanks for the feedback ladies!

Default Recommend your rash guard

I have an athleta one with a hood that I love. It has plastic snaps down part of the middle, so it was very easy to nurse in.

This is the one I have. It's really cheap now

http://athleta.gap.com/browse/produc...&pid=426620032
    Last edited by georgiegirl; 02-22-2014 at 10:06 PM.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Roxy and o'neill? Have alwys held up well for us.
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    I have an athleta one with a hood that I love. It has plastic snaps down part of the middle, so it was very easy to nurse in.

This is the one I have. It's really cheap now

http://athleta.gap.com/browse/produc...&pid=426620032

That is what I bought last summer, and I love it! Comfortable, cute, good toswim in and keeps the sun off!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

ahisma is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have a long sleeved LE one that I love. I need to get a few more this year. We spend hours and hours on the beach in the summer and I really appreciate the coverage. I get tons of compliments on it, and quite a few cottage neighbors bought one too

I have three printed LE rash guards from late last season and they are great and have a more feminine fit than previous years. I had one from a few years ago that was awful- mock neck and boxy and never got worn. I wear them with a black high waisted swim skirt and I can swim and then pop into a store if necessary. I'm going to link the skirt b/c it is the best swim skirt I've ever had and it is on sale right now. I wear it with tankinis or with a longline bikini top for a retro look- and the rash guard on top depending on the environment. I bought four last year in case they didn't bring them back this year.

http://www.jcpenney.com/women/swimsu...417163517M.tif
    Last edited by MommyofAmaya; 02-24-2014 at 02:02 PM.
    ~C~

Mama to a curious daughter born in May 2006 and a persistent son born in July 2008.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2