Thread: Nursing tanks?

Piglet is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Nursing tanks?

I lived in Glamourmom nursing tanks with my last 2 babies, but I see there are new options available now. Any other ones that you like better? I tried on a GM, Bravado and Ripe today and didn't love any of them as much as I was hoping. The GM had those annoying bulls eyes from the nursing openings (I remembered how much I disliked that last time). The Bravado fit funny with the front ruching and didn't look too flattering. The Ripe was the best of the bunch, but I felt between sizes - it was flattering in a medium and utterly unflattering in a large, but my fear is that I'll need a large early on when I am engorged, and then it will be a waste if money 1 month later when I should have bought the medium. I especially wanted a nursing tank to wear in the hospital. I always liked the yoga pants/nursing tank/hoodie combo post partum. Any others worth considering? How are the Target ones?

Mommy to:

DS1 07/2001
    DS2 03/2005

DD1 05/2007

DD2 03/2014

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I loved the Target ones, but that was nearly three years ago that I last bought them. If they are still the same, I thought they were great! I still wear them to sleep, and DS2 hasn't nursed in a year and a half ;-)
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

kmkaull is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy_Mea View Post
    I loved the Target ones, but that was nearly three years ago that I last bought them. If they are still the same, I thought they were great! I still wear them to sleep, and DS2 hasn't nursed in a year and a half ;-)
    I wear a Target one most days. Love them! I am impressed with how well they've held up to multiple weekly wearings and washings. Really comfortable.

Now that I'm 8 months PP, I would like to find a nursing tank that holds me in a little better. The Target ones smooth, but don't hold by tummy very well. Finally back to pp weight, but still some loose skin. ;-)

I like the Target ones too. They're on sale this week Buy one get one 50% off. They're $19.99, if you buy 4, you'll also get 20%. Makes them $12 each. If you add a clothing item for $4, you can go through retail me not and get a 5 off $50. I just got 4 tanks and 1 tshirt for DD for $43.xx shipped after Redcard discount.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD1- 5/2008
    DD2- 3/2012
    Expecting a Boy July 2014!