We have an older, small 3-bedroom bungalow and baby #4 is due in a month (can you tell the panic is starting to set in?). DS1 moved to a room in the basement and DS2 is following in a few months (once the current storage room is cleaned out, painted, etc.), opening up a room for the baby (and DD gets to stay in her room - yay). In the meantime, I am trying to figure out what to do with baby. I have had baby sleep with us in the past, but the bassinet that friends loaned us then isn't around now. I was given a loaner moses basket/stand, but it seems so flimsy and weird - there are no sheets on it, just this weird polyester cover thing and even the canopy doesn't stay up (it is held up with something that resembles a wire coat hanger). I also have our VERY old PnP (going on 13 years old from DS1), with a full-size bassinet feature, but our bedroom is really tight as it is. I had plans to keep the PnP in the family room for naps, change table and whatnot.

So, given that this is temporary, any suggestions on what to use? I am not opposed to buying something new, but want it to be useful. I am in Canada and a bunch of great options are not sold here - the Rock N Play and Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper, for example. The things I can buy are: mini-PnP, cradle, bassinet - examples: http://www.toysrus.ca/family/index.j...goryId=3465782