Default Help pricing BOB Duallie please?

I have a 2011 Bob Revolution Duallie SE that has never been used - it's actually still in the box, never opened (long story). I really need to sell it and get it out of my basement. What should I price it at?

It looks like some places currently have the orange color priced lower. I have the navy.

I have been out of the stroller game for a while - any advice is appreciated!

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by saddie23 View Post
    I have a 2011 Bob Revolution Duallie SE that has never been used - it's actually still in the box, never opened (long story). I really need to sell it and get it out of my basement. What should I price it at?

It looks like some places currently have the orange color priced lower. I have the navy.

I have been out of the stroller game for a while - any advice is appreciated!
    I sold a brand new in box 2013 orange Duallie for $475 last Spring. But the market for the Bob strollers is crazy here, I was a little shocked what used strollers were selling for. I think it really depends on your market, are there any currently listed on your Craigslist?
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

ebp913 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I'd list it for $450 and see if you get any bites, you can always lower it. I plan on listing my Duallie for $400 used when I sell it later this year. I'd be happy to walk away with $350.
    Wild life with 3 under 3... Growing up too fast

sweetsue98 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I paid 350 for a used 2008 bob duallie. He had it listed for 375 but I negotiated. For a new 2011.. I would price 450 with wiggle room for negotiations.