ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default tunics to wear w/ skinny jeans and leggings?

I just scored a few more pairs of skinny jeans from ON on clearance (so hard to find them short enough for my short legs!) and am looking forward to wearing them in the spring w/ ballet flats and canvas slip on shoes, but I don't have many spring weight tunic shirts to wear with them. Most of my longer tunics are either sweater or sweatshirt material. Any recs for where to look for affordable longer shirts for summer/spring? For reference, I normally shop at ON, Target, and Kohls and am a bargain girl. Also, I'm petite and barely 5'2". Was thinking of buying some longer tanks to layer under some of my shirts, I've heard good things about the ribbed long and lean tanks from Target but when I looked at them they seemed very thin. I liked the feel and fit of the layering tanks that were not ribbed, but they were not as long.

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I am a big fan of the ON tamis - http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...&pid=251943092

they run really long, I'm 5'7" and long torsoed and they still hit at low hip.

ETA: they also run on the bigger side, so you may want to size down, esp if you're not busty.
    Last edited by legaleagle; 02-24-2014 at 12:13 PM.

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle View Post
    I am a big fan of the ON tamis - http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...&pid=251943092

they run really long, I'm 5'7" and long torsoed and they still hit at low hip.

ETA: they also run on the bigger side, so you may want to size down, esp if you're not busty.
    I tried the tamis a year or two ago I think but they didn't fit me quite right (really big armholes and lowcut so didn't really cover my bra at all, and the smaller size was super tight). I have a bunch of the ribbed tanks from ON, and they are longer than my other camis from Kohls, but not as long as the Target ones I tried.