Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Have you ever ordered NAIL POLISH from Etsy?

Have you ever ordered nail polish from an Etsy seller? I would like to order a fun St. Patrick's Day nail polish
    for my daughter.

Thanks!!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Default Have you ever ordered NAIL POLISH from Etsy?

Many times and had some custom ones made.

My favorites are Mentality, Kawaii Nail lacquer, Elevation polish, Indie polish, The Juice Box, Wingdust lacquer, 365 Days of Color (love her Harry Potter themed polishes, especially "After all this Time" it glows in the dark!!) and Red Dog Designs (love her Mickey/Minnie themed ones, I wore Pop Art Mickey for our Disney trip).

Kawaii Nail Lacquer is the one who made the orange/black ones I sent to C. She's having a sale right now to raise $ for the vet bill for her cat. - use code Mufasa for 20% off orders $15+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by billysmommy; 03-03-2014 at 11:23 PM.
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

I "know" this lady through a few online soap makers groups and her stuff s top notch. I sent a few to my sister for Xmas and she loved them (she is a nail polish snob/junkie).
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/KBShimmer?...tion_leftnav_4

I don't know if she's got a specific St pattys one- might be easier to check her regular website since it's better organized by theme there.

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by billysmommy View Post
    Many times and had some custom ones made.

My favorites are Mentality, Kawaii Nail lacquer, Elevation polish, Indie polish, The Juice Box, Wingdust lacquer, 365 Days of Color (love her Harry Potter themed polishes, especially "After all this Time" it glows in the dark!!) and Red Dog Designs (love her Mickey/Minnie themed ones, I wore Pop Art Mickey for our Disney trip).

Kawaii Nail Lacquer is the one who made the orange/black ones I sent to C. She's having a sale right now to raise $ for the vet bill for her cat. - use code Mufasa for 20% off orders $15+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL! I knew that you would have a bunch of recommendations!! You are a nail polish junkie!!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie