Angry Issues with Deliveries from Munire?

My wife and I ordered a Munire Chesapeake crib from a specialty furniture store in November 2013. We were told it would come in January. As of today and hassling with the local store, we have been told that the shipping container from China with the cribs has been stuck in the NJ Port for over a month and still has not passed through customs. This has just backed up/delayed the process of shipping the pieces to Chicago and then to us.

Wondering if anyone else has had this problem with ordering a Munire crib through a specialty retailer and if they are too waiting for the delivery.

We are due early April and my wife has been going nuts.

Mike

Default Munire Delivery Issues!!!

Glad I saw this! Seems like we are having the same situation. We ordered a Munire Chesapeake Crib, Dresser, and nightstand on November 2, 2013 through a very reputable furniture store here in Ohio. I was told it would take 8-12 weeks, which was fine since I was not due until March 30. Well, 12 weeks came and gone and my husband and I kept calling the store we ordered from to see when we were going to get our furniture..and we kept getting told "any day now". Finally after relentless calling to find our where our furniture was, we were told the same thing that you mentioned, that containers were being held up at the port and I was weekly given a different ETA of when the stuff would get to us. I was so upset with the store that we purchased from that they had someone from Munire contact me to say that the stores were getting the run around from Munire and that it was still stuck in port. Supposedly our furniture is arriving to Ohio in two weeks, which better be true because this baby is due any day and I can't take anymore false promises. I will keep you posted to see if this happens or not. Munire is supposed to be a really good company, and it is very upsetting that we can not get a straight answer. I would have ordered a Young America set if I knew this was going to happen! Please let us know if you have any other information on what is going on.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

You should email the Fields.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009