Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by daisysmom View Post
    If you are moving ton your forever home within a year, my vote is to wait and see what works in the new space. You may have room for an L shaped sectional there.
    I was thinking the same, just stick it out with whatever you've been using thus far until then.

Quote Originally Posted by alootikki View Post
    Ok, these dissenting opinions that agree with DH are actually helping to calm me down. I think I am also feeling that DH is in some way insulting my parents by framing his entire argument around not wanting to sit between them. Irrational, but it's there.
    Ohhhh, that makes sense. FWIW, I don't like sitting next to people on couches if I'm not cuddling with them. Not even my own parents! It makes me feel tense, like I have to remain upright and not wobble on the squishy cushions.

azzeps is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Beanbags. A big sofa may not fit in your new place. I'm only halfway kidding!
    DD - 3/2008
    DS - 7/2011

Quote Originally Posted by alootikki View Post
    So this morning I was feeling much calmer and actually liking the idea of going with DH's pick, and getting ottomans and side tables. I called DH (he leaves very early) to apologize for sulking and he said "Oh, get what you want, it's really not that important to me!" So I think we're on the same page - I will probably stick with his pick, but funny that I was so irritated about it last night and then this morning it's a non-issue! Thanks everyone for the feedback!
    Isn't it funny how that happens? I'm glad you're feeling better about it!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5