NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Any experience with LE's new "swim tee" style rash guards?

Just noticed that LE's women's swimwear now includes a lot of tee-style rash guards that look nicer than their previous styles. Has anyone tried them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought the striped one ("Women's Regular Stripe Crewneck Swim Tee Rash Guard") last year and love it! No mock turtleneck to strangle me, and the fabric is very lightweight yet provides great sun protection. I wore it to a couple of my DS's baseball games as a regular shirt (you know, with a bra and all) with capris just for the lightweight sun protection. I plan to order more for this summer!
    Last edited by BunnyBee; 03-16-2014 at 09:16 PM.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I got one of the paisley ones last summer. LOVE. kept my arms from getting fried (er) than they would have been otherwise. I should just go ahead and order several. Much easier than burning red arms for months. so comfy.

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Good to hear! How does the sizing run? I wear an XL in a regular LE long-sleeved tee. I generally go for the 'relaxed fit' styles. When I got a mock turtle LE rash guard a couple of years ago, the 1X was more comfortable (fat tummy problem...), but I don't find that style particularly comfortable anyway because of the neckline.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I usually wear an XS in Lands End tops and the XS rash guard fit me well.