oneontheway is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Does Costco ever do buy 3 tires get 1 free?

I thought they used to do this type of promotion but can't seem to find one. Thanks.
    DS 2005
    DD 2007
    DS 2010
    and a Junebug in 2013

They usually have a $70 off 4 tires coupon going on. It rotates between Michelin and Bridgestone. Right now it's for Bridgestone.

oneontheway is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I did see that. For some reason I thought they use to have the b3g1 but maybe I'm wrong. Any idea if costco tire prices are the best deal for tires?
    DS 2005
    DD 2007
    DS 2010
    and a Junebug in 2013

OKKiddo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Costco was the cheapest that I found for my Michelin Defenders for my Oddy. The only place cheaper was the tirerack.com but I would have had to haul the tires to someone to have them take the old tires/rims off and re-mount them. That would have negated the lower price. Now I also have the Costco warranty and it's already come in handy with a tire that kept leaking.

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

They used to have buy 3 tires get one free.

Quote Originally Posted by OKKiddo View Post
    Costco was the cheapest that I found for my Michelin Defenders for my Oddy. The only place cheaper was the tirerack.com but I would have had to haul the tires to someone to have them take the old tires/rims off and re-mount them. That would have negated the lower price. Now I also have the Costco warranty and it's already come in handy with a tire that kept leaking.
    I agree. Plus they're always so nice! Even if I have to drag the kids, we can toodle around Costco, have a "fancy" lunch (ha!), and we're not stuck in a smelly tire shop. And I'm not worried they're ripping me off.