View Poll Results: Do you/would you get busy when you have overnight guests?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Of course! Can't let the mood pass!

23 63.89%
  • Heck no! How can you let go if someone's in the guest room?!

7 19.44%
  • One of us would be fine with it, but the other says, "No way!"

4 11.11%
  • Our houseguests are there for gettin' busy!

0 0%
  • "It's like warm apple pie...." (Other)

2 5.56%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I'm not 100% comfortable with it, but we are going to have to do it. We're TTC and DH invited his whole family for a week right when I'm supposed to ovulate. As you can tell I am not looking forward to next month...

Giantbear is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Chitowngirl View Post
    I'm not 100% comfortable with it, but we are going to have to do it. We're TTC and DH invited his whole family for a week right when I'm supposed to ovulate. As you can tell I am not looking forward to next month...
    I say you go the opposite way here, i say you go over the top with yelling and screaming, so loud the neighbors here you, and then, in the morning, you walk in the kitchen in front of his family, smack him on the ass, put a $50 in his shirt pocket and say loudly "boy did you earn this last night", turn, wink at his mom, and walk out of the room.
    Proud father of dd 5-30-10

Quote Originally Posted by specialp View Post
    I'm fine with it. Our guest room is about as far away from ours as it could be - different level and opposite side. You can't hear a thing.
    Same here. In our LA house, which was small, we were just quieter. Same goes for being a house guest, we just are more discreet.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Giantbear View Post
    I say you go the opposite way here, i say you go over the top with yelling and screaming, so loud the neighbors here you, and then, in the morning, you walk in the kitchen in front of his family, smack him on the ass, put a $50 in his shirt pocket and say loudly "boy did you earn this last night", turn, wink at his mom, and walk out of the room.
    Thank you for my daily laugh GB!
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

This is sort of a timely question. We have friends staying with us for 2 nights next month & they'll be staying in my DD's room. The thought of them getting busy in there icks me out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2