Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by Aishe View Post
    You are not alone. I was super bored. I also don't like that style of music at all and "Let it Go" was my least favorite of the bunch. My parents and brother and I took my dc and all the adults were underwhelmed. When's the next Pixar movie coming out?
    Big time

The boys wanted to watch it over the weekend, so we did. I was bored. It was ok, but I wasn't really impressed.
    Karen
    -----------
    Mom to 2 hockey-playing, Lego-loving boys DS1 2003 & DS2 2005

Quote Originally Posted by KpbS View Post

My young 3 yo heard this and exclaimed, "no rules for her?!?" I get the appeal of this idea but I find it ridiculous as Elsa is still bound by her powers and of course right and wrong still matter.
    My girls do commentary on the song "you'll never see me cry" THAT'S NOT TRUUUE you'll cry when Anna freezes. "I'm never going back..." YES YOU WILL! They really surprise me with how they understand the lyrics and how Elsa doesn't really see what's coming.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy_Mea View Post
    I felt like Olaf was thrown in at the last minute because they wanted some comedy relief. He felt so out of place with the rest of the movie, and I cringed in every scene he was in. Of course, that was the part DS1 liked the best. He didn't like the movie overall, too scary/suspenseful/stressful for him.
    Olaf was the only time my 4-year-old DS perked up. From the trailer, I thought he was going to be really annoying, but he ended up not really bothering me.

I think I mentioned this back when it came out, but we took DS to see it when it came out in November. DH and I thought it was cute, but DS lost interest fairly quickly (aside from Olaf). He frankly has probably forgotten that the movie even exists. I can't even tell you the last time I watched a Disney movie before this - maybe the Lion King when I was in college (seriously), so I have nothing to compare it to.

I know we all have different interests, but I'm in a FB moms group, and I couldn't believe how absolutely giddy some of the moms were about this being released last week. Like stalking the tracking from Amazon. It all seemed a bit over the top. But, oh well. I'm a raging nut over college basketball, so I guess we all have our vices. LOL

ETA: I will say that "Let It Go" was my favorite part of the movie. I've been singing it randomly for months now! Ha.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6