Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default shoes, sandals etcc for summer what do you wear?

What do you guys wear for summer? For going on and about, going to park with kid, taking then to camp, etc..wh at do you wear on get for summer? Plz include links and if possible what you plan to west with it in terms of clothes

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Old Navy fold over skirts
    summer dresses (Title Nine, Target, Athleta)
    cotton tanks from Old Navy and Gap

I keep it easy, simple and comfy. Skirts and dresses look nice and are very minimal work. Wore them to the playground all the time. Title Nine and Athleta have great skorts too if you like the look of skirts but practicality of shorts. I don't love skorts but own 1 and it is useful.

du- sorry. Misread. I wear some pretty but not practical flip flops (usually metallic Banana Republic ones). But, I have a brown leather Merrell that I wear if I need to be sporty.
    Last edited by SnuggleBuggles; 03-27-2014 at 05:53 PM.

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I like Gizehs or flip flops to wear with Athleta skirts, skorts and dresses. I also get basic Loft dresses to wear as pool coverups.

queenmama is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I wear... Mostly loose and flowy bottoms (skirts, harem or palazzo pants) with a fitted, tucked, or cropped top. Dresses, too.

Shoes are... Almost always flat sandals. Saltwaters, huaraches, laser cut oxfords, etc. Sometimes I'll wear boots or booties, depending on the outfit and where I'm going. If I'm going super cazh I'll wear Havaianas or Sanuk fraidy cats.

Lara
    Mama to Henry (6/2000) and Agnes (4/2012)
    old school member of the BBB

ilfaith is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I wear a lot of wedge sandals...

Right now (I live in Florida where people wear flip flops pretty much year round} these get a lot of wear
    http://www.skechers.com/style/37416/...s-home-run/pew (mine are brown and 2+ years old and falling apart so I am looking for replacements)

I also love these
    http://www.teva.com/women-flip-flops...=women-sandals (mine are from last year and a different pattern}

I have short legs and you will seldom find me in a true flat, but I recently bought these, and wore them all day at a big Orlando theme park with no pain...although I did scuff the gold part (anyone know of a way to polish that up?)
    http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...&pid=942219022

I live in my Chaco sandals. I need the arch support. I also have a pair of Chaco flip flops that I love. At work, I wear other flats. But for moving around with kids--I need something that is supportive.
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have earth exer-fit sandals in black and brown that are more "dressy casual" and very comfy. I also wear a pair of flojo flip flops that are awesome-very similar to sanuk but wider straps- need a new pair this summer as mine are a good 4+ years old now and have seen better days.
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I wear lots of flats. I have llbean flip flops, teva sandals for hiking, espadrilles for jeans/long pants, wedges and ugg and Rebecca minkoff gladiator sandals for dressing up. I highly recommend ugg sandals - so comfy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default shoes, sandals etcc for summer what do you wear?

I have a pair of Clarks sandals that I love. I also have a pair of Orthaheel flip flops that have great arch support. Those are my main pairs that I wear the most, but I have several others.

ETA: these are my sandals, in pewter: http://www.clarksusa.com/eng/product...taffy/26065710
    Last edited by pastrygirl; 03-28-2014 at 08:30 AM.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Comfy shoes and clothes. Be prepared to get dirty at the park (most are pea gravel or mulch), so I don't like to get dressed up or anything. I usually wear birkenstocks or orthaheels. I actually found some clarks that actually are comfy (usual clarks are too narrow for me and don't offer enough arch support) that I bought on clearance last yr, so I'm eager to try them out for this yr. I also like having a good pr of sneakers for the trail. Oh and I wear big floppy hats if I am going to get stuck standing under the sun.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast