Thread: coworkers

Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default coworkers

Coworker #1 - If you're sick STAY HOME. a) we don't want it b) if you're here, we're expected to get everything done on time c) We can't call in anyone or ask a part-timer to stay and help if you're here. Either get you head off your desk and work, or go home.

Coworker #2 - Yes, I know the supervisor had to go home to a sick child. That does not mean you are done working for the day. Please close your video game.

Coworker #3 - I know you don't personally like coworker #2. However, that doesn't mean you don't have to do the part of your job that involves her. You don't have to be best buddies, but you do have to work together. Suck it up and act like an adult. (PS - she doesn't like you either, but still does her job!)

Thank you, from the workplace "mom". I'm tired of being the responsible one and the go-between.

squimp is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Oh man, that sounds awful. I would need a vacation day!

JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I think I have some of these same co-workers, so I feel your pain. I especially have a problem with #1.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes