Default Birthday Ideas for a 5 year old birthday girl

Hi!
    I need ideas for toys with some actual play value. She loves Barbies and stuffed animals, but I would love to find something different! Open to any and all suggestions. Grandpa already has the bike covered. Any favorites in your experience? Thanks!
    Sandy

Full Time Teacher and Full Time Mom to Three Little Beans and one on the way:
    DS Austin 3/23/99
    DD Madison 6/17/03
    DD Hayden 3/31/09
    Baby Surprise due 4/2015

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

New art supplies or a rainbow loom.
    K

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Mine still love dress-up clothes and accessories - they especially love my old scarves that are sheer and float-y, so something like playsilks in several colors?
    Art supplies are always great - mine love any nice blank bound book to sketch in! A pretty hardcover adult's composition book with some new pens is always a big hit
    Rainbow look is great but be sure she doesn't already have it and don't buy a knock-off/counterfeit model!
    Scooter?
    Legos (this depends on the kid - if you don't have a "builder" then Legos may not be a hit)
    Accessories for the bike? A doll seat or something like that?
    A tent if she doesn't already have one? Mine make up all sorts of play scenarios, turning their tents into towers, castles, houses, etc.

Calico Critters, My Little Ponies, and anything Frozen lol. A Melissa & Doug fashion design activity sketch kit was also a big hit.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk