rlu is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default forever 21 camis

Are these always this cheap ($1.80) or is this a sale price? I can't tell from the website link if this is only online or also instore price. Anyone familiar with these?

http://www.forever21.com/Product/Pro...&utm_medium=ls
    DS Mar04, 8th grader. Life Scout. Being read Flash the Homeless Donkey.
    GoldPup (golden retriever born Dec14); Big Boy Dog (1997 - 2008); Little Girl Dog (1997 - 2005); two 10-yo (2007-2017) huge goldfish we can no longer find in MIL's fish pond
    Go Sharks! Go Mirai, Nathan, the Shib Sibs and Team USA
    Recently read The Hate U Give (highly recommend) and The Noel Diary (ok, light). Starting A Dog Named Boo.
    Pooh - "It's a beautiful day." Eeyore - "Not from where I'm sitting." Pooh - "Try standing next to me." From The Best Bear in All the World, Spring.

They are usually about $4.99, and are very basic thin camis.

Sent from my iPad
    Mama to "The Fantastic Four":
    DS 02
    DD 06
    DS 09
    DD 12

rlu is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Thanks.
    DS Mar04, 8th grader. Life Scout. Being read Flash the Homeless Donkey.
    GoldPup (golden retriever born Dec14); Big Boy Dog (1997 - 2008); Little Girl Dog (1997 - 2005); two 10-yo (2007-2017) huge goldfish we can no longer find in MIL's fish pond
    Go Sharks! Go Mirai, Nathan, the Shib Sibs and Team USA
    Recently read The Hate U Give (highly recommend) and The Noel Diary (ok, light). Starting A Dog Named Boo.
    Pooh - "It's a beautiful day." Eeyore - "Not from where I'm sitting." Pooh - "Try standing next to me." From The Best Bear in All the World, Spring.

they have different camis. some are always $1.80. some are $4.99. there are others that cost more. I have bought several of $1.80. works find for underneath tops, not thick enough as stand alone tops. runs small so order a size larger