Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have the bow front blouse from the clearance page (can't link from my phone) and it's great. Not quite as silky soft as I'd like but really flattering and pooch hiding. I think it's $19 before the discount/voucher so a total steal.
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

lyt202 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jennilynn View Post
    I have the bow front blouse from the clearance page (can't link from my phone) and it's great. Not quite as silky soft as I'd like but really flattering and pooch hiding. I think it's $19 before the discount/voucher so a total steal.
    Here is the link. I bought two different colors of this top awhile back and agree that it is comfy and flattering.

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Cleara...?NavGroupID=18

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    I'm looking for inspiration on what, if any, Bodens to get this spring/summer. The 25% off and account credit suckered me in. Rather than just buy tshirts for my kids, anyone have items they have bought and liked so far? I'm thinking about this top in either orange or navy. Would love other ideas!
    I really like that top, especially the orange! I have the l/s wrap top and love it! I think it would look good on any body style, too.

THANK YOU! i just got a credit back for the order i placed this morning with a 15% off code. I got like $15 back

i ordered the silver oxfords earlier in the spring and i LOVE them. they get so many compliments too.

Default Anyone tried the casual dresses?

Looking to order a cute casual dress for our beach vacation. I'm 5'10" and probably an 8L in Boden, slightly pear shape. No bust issues here

Any thoughts on:

Sunny Day Dress

Tarifa Dress

Casual Weekend Dress

Easy T-Shirt Dress

Sienna Dress

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

For the beach I would go with the Tarifa or the Easy t-shirt dress. I also like the Sunny Day Dress, but I think it's too dressy for the beach. I'm not find of the other two, but I can't pinpoint why.

94bruin is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by marymoo86 View Post
    Looking to order a cute casual dress for our beach vacation. I'm 5'10" and probably an 8L in Boden, slightly pear shape. No bust issues here

Any thoughts on:

Sunny Day Dress

Tarifa Dress

Casual Weekend Dress

Easy T-Shirt Dress

Sienna Dress
    I recently purchased the Easy T-shirt dress. It's a really cute and comfy dress. However,for the beach, I think I'd pick the Tarifa - seems like it'd be really easy to slip on and off over a bathing suit.

Actually haven't seen the Sienna dress before. It's cute! Might have to place another order soon. hmmm.
    DD1 2005
    DD2 2009

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by marymoo86 View Post

Any thoughts on:

Sunny Day Dress

Tarifa Dress

Casual Weekend Dress

Easy T-Shirt Dress

Sienna Dress
    I ordered the Weekend Dress, and I really wanted to like it, I had purchased it for the same reason as you. I fell forward too much on my shoulders, so wasn't flattering on me, but I could see it being super cute on someone else. I think it would be perfect for a pear shape. I liked that I could dress it up a little with flats and a necklace for dinner out.
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy_Mea View Post
    I ordered the Weekend Dress, and I really wanted to like it, I had purchased it for the same reason as you. I fell forward too much on my shoulders, so wasn't flattering on me, but I could see it being super cute on someone else. I think it would be perfect for a pear shape. I liked that I could dress it up a little with flats and a necklace for dinner out.
    This is kind of my reasoning - something cute but comfy to wear to a cafe or someplace to eat and look pulled together. Thinking either of Easy Tshirt or Sienna.
    Last edited by marymoo86; 04-11-2014 at 08:39 AM.

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Any thoughts on this top??? http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens...?NavGroupID=18

I love it and green and pink but it's pretty pricey for me....even with my $10 credit and the 25% off code.

i also really like this top...http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens...?NavGroupID=18
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast