Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I have the Me Too Fiona and it is super comfortable. I bought them at TJ Maxx for $30. I also found a pair of Me Too nude flats at Steinmart around the same price point but the style was a little different and they pinch a bit. The Fiona is my favorite flat but not for the Nordstrom price.
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

Most sizes of the Lucky Emmie are $29.50 right now on amazon in the Rose Cream color.

Another vote for Lucky brand Emmie flats. I also have the Lucky Santana flats as well. Similar but the Santana is a little more structured with that square "ballet" style toe and a little bit more of a defined heel.
    DS 2014

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have this Me Too in navy and love love love them. I'm super picky about shoes (narrow foot, high arches) and things tend to slip off my heal and kill my arches real easy. These are the best ballet flats I've ever owned. My coworker has them in two colors and adores them as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Me-Too-Womens-...f=cts_sh_1_fbt
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    I have this Me Too in navy and love love love them. I'm super picky about shoes (narrow foot, high arches) and things tend to slip off my heal and kill my arches real easy. These are the best ballet flats I've ever owned. My coworker has them in two colors and adores them as well.

I tried these on in DSW last week and really liked them as well. As a nice bonus, they are only $39.99 at DSW, although they didn't have nude. I tried the black and I know there were a couple other colors

BDKmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post

I got these in silver about a month ago, and they are so comfy. I feel like I am putting slippers on.
    DS - Feb 2010
    DD - May 2012

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Not a ballet flat, so can't wear with skirts/dresses, but I think looks nice with pants and super comfortable.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/cole-haa...esults-_-1_3_C

The Emmie flats fit well and were somewhat comfortable, but the color was awful (rose cream). It had an iridescent sheen that wasn't apparent form the description or pictures on amazon. I sent them back. Back to the search!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Zukini View Post
    Another vote for Lucky brand Emmie flats. I also have the Lucky Santana flats as well. Similar but the Santana is a little more structured with that square "ballet" style toe and a little bit more of a defined heel.
    For those that have these, how well would they work for wider feet? My feet are wide but not quite wide enough for wide sizes. Tempted to try cuz I also need nude flats and I haven't had good luck with Me Too shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    For those that have these, how well would they work for wider feet? My feet are wide but not quite wide enough for wide sizes. Tempted to try cuz I also need nude flats and I haven't had good luck with Me Too shoes.
    My feet are wide and they fit pretty well. They aren't as cushioned on the bottom as Me Too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast