Default orthoheels flip flops-enough for disney?

i'm heading to disney in 3.5 weeks and my new orthoheel flip flops came in today, i ordered 2 pairs based on reviews here as i have foot issues especially with heat/summer. I'm always on the hunt for good flip flops and shoes in general for my small & narrow feet i'm usually a 5.5 or a 6 with very narrow feet that is prone to blisters on back of my heels. This is why i rarely wear sneakers and have tried many different pairs (high end, middle of road to cheapies) over the years without success.

so i'm bit nervous and wondering if my new orthoheel flip flops will be sufficient support for lots of walking at disney?? i need open foot wear since it's gonna be 80's so closed footwear will not work for me. i know DH will feel it won't be enough and doesn't want me to suffer and complain of sore feet if i'm just wearing flip-flops.
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

Mikey0709 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

For me they would be - - but i would want to break them in first!

lovin2shop is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I love Orthoheels, but they would not be enough for me. Eventually the thong would rub, and also my toes get tired from gripping onto the shoe. It may be because my feet are narrow though and they tend to slide around in flip flops, particularly orthoheels. Someone here recommended these Merrells for Disney (sorry, wish I could remember who), and they were absolutely perfect:

http://www.zappos.com/merrell-circui...140409212019:s

I took out the insole and replaced it with an Orthoheel insert for Disney, but I wear them all time with the Merrell insole as well. Super light weight, cool, and comfortable. I like the lighter color better than the black for wearing with shorts/capris, etc.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I wore my orthaheels at Disney. They were great. However, I have duck feet (wide forefeet, narrow heels).

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Yep, I wore my Orthaheel sandals a lot at Disneyland a few months ago. My flip flops are more comfortable than the more dressier sandals I have (they have metal rings between my toes), but they were great for wearing each day (and not as hot as my tennis shoes). Have a great trip!