Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by marymoo86 View Post
    Anyone tried the roll over linen pants?
    I had two pair of last year's version. I'm 5'4" on a tall day so I had to have them hemmed. I loved them.
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

KLD313 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kep View Post
    Okay, I ordered some. My wardrobe has been embarrassingly lacking lately. Dresses and skirts don't always look good on my body shape, but for $10 I am willing to try. And to further demonstrate my lack of fashion knowledge, what do you all wear under these skirts? Nothing? Leggings of some sort?

ETA- And by nothing I wasn't referring to going commando. Undies. I meant undies. Loveeyes Lol
    I don't wear leggings underneath. It hits me around my knee and I don't like leggings with something that length. You could probably do a capri legging if you want to wear something underneath but I think you would be hot. I know I would.
    DD 9/10
    DS 8/12

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kep View Post
    Okay, I ordered some. My wardrobe has been embarrassingly lacking lately. Dresses and skirts don't always look good on my body shape, but for $10 I am willing to try. And to further demonstrate my lack of fashion knowledge, what do you all wear under these skirts? Nothing? Leggings of some sort?

ETA- And by nothing I wasn't referring to going commando. Undies. I meant undies. Loveeyes Lol
    I wear some black exercise boy shorts from Walmart. They were recommended in a thread last year and are great for chasing kids up playground equipment without giving everyone a show.

Eta : I think they were these or similar. I'm not a Walmart fan but couldn't find this style at our target last year. http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/D...-pack/13985934
    Last edited by mikala; 04-14-2014 at 05:09 PM.

Yep in black and white and I love them! Super comfy and light. They were way long on me though so I had to have them hemmed. I didn't see they had more colors though, might need a few more!

Quote Originally Posted by marymoo86 View Post
    Anyone tried the roll over linen pants?
    Finally #2 due April 17, 2015

DS - 8.22.08
    allergic to dairy, eggs and nuts
    outgrew wheat!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2