Default Lauren Vs Richmond vs Kalani cribs

Based off of Babybargain recommendations, my wife and I were thinking about buying the Graco Lauren crib. But, both the Da Vinci Richmond and the Da Vinci Kalani have good sales going right now. We like that the Richmond has a drawer built in. We like the Kalani because of looks. But, I've seen reviews saying both the Richmond and Kalani have problems scratching easy and babies leaving bite marks when teething. Maybe that's just an issue with any soft wood crib, not just those two? Anyway, any input/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Katigre is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I wouldn't get any crib thinking it won't get scratched or look "used" by the time you're done using it.

Get what you like the looks of Imo. We have an Ikea crib that we have been very happy with.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Mom of 4: Boy (10), Girl (7), Boy (4), Girl (2)

Oh, I agree! I'm not expecting perfection. It's just that there were multiple reviews with both the Richmond and the Kalani saying the same thing. I haven't seen those type of reviews with the Lauren or a few others that I looked at. Here is an example of the Richmond with teeth marks:

http://powerreviews.s3.amazonaws.com...43082_full.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by oxinferno View Post
    Oh, I agree! I'm not expecting perfection. It's just that there were multiple reviews with both the Richmond and the Kalani saying the same thing. I haven't seen those type of reviews with the Lauren or a few others that I looked at. Here is an example of the Richmond with teeth marks:

http://powerreviews.s3.amazonaws.com...43082_full.jpg
    Can't speak to the others but we had a Graco Lauren crib and after two years of daily use it looked great!