elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Do these socks exist?

Ones that don't fall down around your heels when wearing sneakers but still don't show?
    I have some that stay up ok for actual exercising, but they come up around my ankle and you can see them. I am looking for some that don't show (a tiny bit is ok) for when I am wearing more "fashion" sneakers. I have some thin ones from Costco but they don't stay up.
    Anyone like their socks?
    DD
    DS

Have you tried the converse no show socks?
    http://www.zappos.com/converse-socks...4gIEAQsCBw.zso

I'm a size 7 and the socks bunch up a bit for me so perhaps if you are a larger size they would fit better. I guess I'm not necessarily recommending them but just throwing it out as another suggestion to try.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

I've found this to be totally hit or miss. And when I finally find socks that don't fall down, they shrink a tiny bit in the wash, and then do fall down. I think I've found some at Target or maybe even Old Navy (not the thick ones), but I can't remember.

I have some thin ones from Gold Toe that I bought years ago. I don't see the exact pair on the Gold Toe website, but they have a few different options. I wear them with oxfords, sneakers, etc. and they don't slip and are almost invisible. They are the texture and thickness of a trouser sock.

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Asics running socks are awesome. They have a little curl at the top that prevents them from falling down. I guess you can see them a tiny bit, but barely. I have both the Cushion and Intensity styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindra178 View Post
    Asics running socks are awesome. They have a little curl at the top that prevents them from falling down. I guess you can see them a tiny bit, but barely. I have both the Cushion and Intensity styles.
    I love these too!

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thank you! I think the converse ones are what I was hoping for. I should try the Asics to for actual working out. I have asics shoes I really like.
    DD
    DS