baymom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Bettona 2 in 1 Skirt Capri pants

Back in February, I ordered a pair of black/black Bettona 2 in 1 skirt capri pants http://athleta.gap.com/browse/produc...&pid=268517002 and haven't worn them once. While I do think they are cute on, I'm not sure how or where to wear them. Running? At the gym? Around the neighborhood? I generally wear capri length leggings to run/at the gym, but the added skirt is throwing me off. If you have a pair, would you share how to wear them? I'm thinking I may just return them, but do actually like them!

Im in the same boat as you. I actually wore them once with boots, a tshirt and a cardigan and it looked pretty cute. But now that the weather is warmer I don't know how to style them. I was thinking with flip flops and a tshirt, but the tshirts that I own don't seem to work well with them!

ETA: I bought them for casual wear and chasing kids around, not for truly working out.
    Last edited by BigDog; 04-30-2014 at 03:27 PM.

I'll be watching this thread too. I bought the full length version, not the capris but haven't worn them yet. So I'm in the same boat as you!
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

baymom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
    Im in the same boat as you. I actually wore them once with boots, a tshirt and a cardigan and it looked pretty cute. But now that the weather is warmer I don't know how to style them. I was thinking with flip flops and a tshirt, but the tshirts that I own don't seem to work well with them!

ETA: I bought them for casual wear and chasing kids around, not for truly working out.
    What a cute idea! I may wear mine the same way--but it's definitely too warm for tall boots right now, here. I'm also happy to wear them out and about and not for just working out. The t-shirts I own don't seem to really look right with them.