Default Skip Hop Via Messenger diaper bag

Anyone have this? I thought it looked really cute in BBB, and is <$60 on Amazon, but a lot of the reviews seem to say it is too small and has wasted space because the fabric is bulky.

I'm looking for something non-girly (so my husband can carry it) that will fit under the Bob Motion stroller, so it has to be pretty small/flat. This will be for a newborn. I originally wanted a backpack diaper bag, but they are all too bulky, so I think we'll just use a regular backpack and carry it if we need that much stuff. So yeah, looking for something pretty slim, but still usable space-wise. I tend to pack light in general, but am a FTM, so who knows!

Any other suggestions are welcome too. I have a bad back, which is why I was looking for a backpack style bag, but if I'm gonna put it under the stroller anyway, messenger is ok I suppose.

oh, and room for my purse contents isn't necessary, since I carry a small backpack purse and intend to carry it regardless of what's stashed under the stroller. For a quick run-in to a store I can fit a couple diapers and wipes in my purse, and for a massive airport type trip, everything will go into a backpack anyway. So yeah, looking for a baby-only bag to go under the Bob Motion for day-trips.

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I had it and didn't really like it. I couldn't really fit much in it at all. It is bulkier than it looks, and there really isn't any "give" to the fabric. It would not fit easily under the Bob Motion, as that basket is pretty small and the bag is longer/wider than the basket. It could hang from the handle bar though.

I was able to fit my ju ju be be right back backpack into the Bob Motion basket. It took some work, but it was flexible enough to fit.